PhD, L.L.M Sergiusz Trzeciak
Political scientist, lawyer, personal branding, public image, political marketing and PR expert. Long-term coach and political consultant with extensive international experience.
Graduated from the Department of Law and Administration at the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań. Awarded the title of L.L.M in the field of constitutional comparative law at the Central European University. Studied at St. Antony’s College at the University of Oxford as a Scholar of the British Council. Defended his doctoral dissertation at the Department of International Relations at the London School of Economics. Alumnus and lecturer of the School of Leaders. Lecturer of political marketing at a leading Polish private university -Collegium Civitas in Warsaw – and personal branding at PAN (Polish Academy of Science) as a part of MBA and DBA programmes.
Chairman of the Sobieski Institute in Warsaw from 2006-2008. Consultant and trainer at OSCE – with over 300 leaders of social and political organisations in Europe, Asia and North Africa trained.
Consultant for political parties, electoral staff and candidates in both parliamentary and local elections for the last 20 years. Leads training on the topic of political marketing, media presence, PR and building a personal brand – attended by several thousand people, including several hundred local and foreign members of parliaments, as well as almost a thousand representatives of local governments, mayors, presidents and councillors.
Consults companies and public figures regarding personal brand creation, formation of public image and PR.
Actively comments on politics, public image and personal brand via over 100 media outlets in Poland and abroad, including The Economist, The Guardian, European Voice, The New York Times and Niezawisimaja Gazieta.
Author of 10 books in the field of personal branding, political marketing and political analysis, released both in Poland and in the UK (by Routledge):
- Personal Branding for Leaders
- Coaching marki osobistej, czyli kariera lidera (Personal brand: career of a leader)
- Wizerunek publiczny w internecie. Kim jesteś w sieci? (Public image on the Internet. Who are you on the Web?)
- Drzewo kampanii wyborczej, czyli jak wygrać wybory (The tree of a political campaign – how to win elections)
- Poland’s EU Accession
- Marketing polityczny w Internecie (Political marketing on the Internet)
- Gra o Europę. Negocjacje akcesyjne Polski z Unią Europejską (Games about Europe. Accession negotiations between Poland and the European Union)
- Kampania wyborcza. Strategia sukcesu (Electoral campaign. The strategy of success)
- Jak wygrać wybory samorządowe (How to win local elections)
- Strategie kampanii wyborczej (Electoral strategies)